Meet Kyle Brunger
Kyle Brunger brings a well-rounded, practical and goal-oriented approach to the law. In 2016, while working at a prestigious law firm, Kyle realized the established legal industry was old and outdated so he launched what would soon become Nemkov Brunger McLeod PLLC. Kyle focuses his practice in real estate and business transactional matters, including entity formation, company governance, mergers and acquisitions, real estate acquisitions, financing, development, commercial leasing, construction, and local government operations.
Kyle’s experience includes a wide array of transactions, from small local government contracts to multimillion-dollar construction and development agreements. He has served as outside general counsel to closely held companies, including company formation, corporate governance, and preparation and negotiation of commercial contracts. He works with developers to acquire, finance, develop and build commercial properties, and also represents landlords and tenants in complex commercial leasing matters. In addition, he has represented clients on complex title disputes, right-of-way acquisitions, and various infrastructure transactions.
Kyle was born and raised in the heart of Denver. After attending college in California, then working on the East Coast, he realized home is a great place to live. Kyle and his wife Jessica live in Denver with their three children. They enjoy mountain biking, skiing, and all things outdoors.
- Represented a top-producing automobile dealer in the development of a complex new dealership facility in south Denver
- Served as general counsel to a large regional lighting distributor
- Served as counsel to a well-established craft brewing company in the acquisition and development of a five-acre brewery complex in the heart of downtown Denver
- Represented a tenant in the development of build-to-suit office campus in Omaha, Nebraska
- Served as counsel to a developer negotiating various agreements, construction disputes and other matters for redevelopment of a retail shopping center in Aurora, Colorado
- Served as borrower’s counsel in financing of multiple large, single-tenant retail projects
- Represented a large big-box retailer for several years negotiating and preparing lease and related agreements
- Served as Colorado counsel to a Fortune 500 company in relation to negotiation and execution of its corporate-wide credit facility
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Denver Bar Association
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Colorado
- Member, Bicycle Colorado, Inc., An Alternative Transportation Advocacy Group
Education and Honors